- Durability and dependability in a compact, easy-to-use design: In today’s fast-moving business environment, it’s essential that the printers you use help maintain end-user productivity.
- This means they have to keep up with the demands placed on them—in terms of reliability, print speeds, paper handling and ease of use.
- The printer that meets those demands better than any other in its class is the compact and affordable MICROLINE 1120 from OKI Printing Solutions.
- It just keeps on printing: Designed for general business and point-of-sale use, the 9-pin ML1120 easily handles a wide range of applications, such as invoices, receipts, inventory reports, spreadsheets, packing slips and more.
- It’s the printer you can depend on: with a reliability rating of 10,000 hours Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF)—which is 67% longer than its closest competitor—the ML1120 keeps on printing, day after day after day.
- The fastest print speeds in its class: Whether in Super-Speed Draft, High-Speed Draft, Utility or Near-Letter Quality modes, the ML1120 enables end users to get more done in less time.
- Highly versatile and easy to use: The ML1120 prints on cut sheet paper, and continuous forms up to 5 parts.
- With features such as zero-tear and autopark positioning, each form tears off cleanly and easily, eliminating waste.
- Changing the paper path from a rear push tractor to a bottom pull tractor is also quick and easy to do, requiring no separate options.
- In fact, the only option on the ML1120 is an external network print server; it ships with parallel, serial and USB 2.0 connectivity standard.
- A perfect fit for your environment: The ML1120 is equally at home on the front counter and in the back office.
- Place it wherever you want and it fits right in—with a 17% smaller footprint than its closest competitor.
- And its streamlined chassis conceals the parallel, serial and USB ports on the bottom.
- Step up to superior performance: The tradition of the OKI Printing Solutions brand is one of proven reliability and value.
- We provide products that increase our customers’ performance without affecting their budget.
Dot Matrix, PRINT & IMAGE, Printers
OKI ML1120 9-PIN DOT MATRIX PRINTER (01196103)
Oki ML1120-UK-NE 9-Pin, 80 Column Dot Matrix Printer, 375cps, Parallel, Serial and USB Interface, 10,000 hours Mean Time Before Failure (MTBF), Microline/IBM/Epson, 5 Copies, 4 ips Paper Feed Rate, 48.9dBA Noise Level.
|Super Speed Draft (cps)||375|
|High Speed Draft (cps)||333|
|Utility Speed (cps)||250|
|Near Letter Quality Speed (cps)||62.5|
|Maximum Graphics Resolution (dpi)||288 (H) x 144 (V) dpi max. OKI MICROLINE; 240 (H) x 216 (V) dpi max. Epson/IBM|
|Fonts and Bar Codes|
|Resident Bar Code Fonts||UPC A, UPC E, EAN 8, EAN 13, Code 39, Interleaved 2 of 5, Code 128 (A, B, C), PostNet|
|No. Of Copies||5|
|Automatic Paper Forms Loading||Yes|
|Short Tear Off||Yes|
|Zero Tear Off||Yes|
|Rear Feed||Rear Push Tractor|
|Bottom Feed||Bottom Pull Tractor|
|Top Pull Tractors||Top Friction Feed|
|Paper Feed Rate (inch per second)||4 ips|
|Cut Sheet Feeder Option||Yes|
|Parallel Interface||Standard – IEEE 1284 Bi-directional|
|Serial Interface||USB 2.0 and RS-232C|
|Network-Ready||Optional – Ethernet via OkiLAN 6020e+ 10/100 Base-T External Print Server|
|Number of Pins||9|
|Printhead Life (characters)||400 million strokes per wire at 25% duty cycle.|
|Ribbon life||4 million characters|
|Memory Buffer Size||64K|
|Reliability/MTBF (hours)||10, 000 hours|
|Monthly Workload (pages)||18, 000 pages|
|Operating / Physical Specifications|
|Noise Level In Operating Mode (dBA)||48.9|
|Ribbon Life (characters)||4 million|
|Power Voltage||120V, 220V|
|EPA Energy Star Compliance||Yes|
|Dimensions Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box (W x D x H)||35.0 cm x 23.1 cm x 14.9 cm|
|Weight Of Narrow Carriage w/out Box||4.2 kg|
|Front Panel Direct Access Controls||Yes|
|Emulations||Epson FX, IBM ProPrinter, OKI MICROLINE|
|OS Compatibility||Windows Vista, XP, Server 2003, 2000; with optional external network card: IPX/SPX protocol; UNIX; HP JetAdmin, Web JetAdmin compatible|