PowerEdge R540 Rack Server – Flexible by design
Adapt to a variety of application demands with a 2-socket, 2U rack server that offers an ideal balance of resources and affordability.
Power your applications with a versatile 2-socket rack server
Satisfy a variety of applications with the flexible PowerEdge R540. Its balanced combination of resources, expandability and affordability adapt to the changing demands of a modern data center. Optimize your application performance with one-button tuning. Scale for future requirements with up to 14 x 3.5″ drives. Embedded diagnostics and SupportAssist help to maximize uptime without added effort, in a worry-free environment.
- Video streaming
Achieve performance at scale with the PowerEdge portfolio
Our modern compute platforms are built to scale easily and take advantage of technologies that lift application performance. The PowerEdge R540 rack server combines affordably and versatility, so you can adapt to a variety of applications and meet future demands.
- Scale compute resources with the Intel Xeon Scalable processor family that delivers a 27% increase in processing cores and 50% increase in bandwidth over the previous generation of processors.
- Optimize application performance with one-button tuning.
- Enable storage flexibility with up to 14 x 3.5″ drives.
- Free up storage with boot-optimized M.2 SSDs.
Gain productivity with intelligent, embedded management
Dell EMC OpenManage intelligent automation enables you to spend less time on routine maintenance so you can focus on business-critical priorities.
- Help maximize uptime with proactive diagnostics and automated remediation that increase productivity up to 90%.
- Leverage existing management consoles with easy integrations for VMware vSphere, Microsoft System Center and Nagios.
- Improve productivity with agent-free Dell EMC iDRAC9 for automated management.
- Simplify deployment with OpenManage next-generation console and server profiles to fully configure and prep servers rapidly and scalably.
Fortify your data center with comprehensive protection
A comprehensive, cyber-resilient architecture with security embedded into every server helps to protect your data.
- Protect server configuration and firmware from malicious changes with new Configuration Lock-down.
- Use system erase of local storage to help ensure data privacy when you repurpose or retire servers.
- Automate updates that check file dependencies and proper update sequence, before deploying them independently from the OS/hypervisor.
- Take control of your firmware consoles with embedded authentication that is designed to allow only properly signed updates to run.
Be the first to review “DELL POWEREDGE R540 2U RACK SERVER (SVDEPER540SAM1)”