D-Link’s DGS-1210 Series is the latest generation of Web Smart Switches featuring D-Link Green Technology. The series integrates advanced management and security functions that provide performance and scalability.
Additionally, the DES-1210-10P’s 10/100/1000 Mbps ports are PoE-enabled, offering ease-of-use and green features like timebased PoE, which allows for the power to be shut off at a predetermined time.
Compliant with 802.3af and 802.3at Pre-Standard, this switch is capable of feeding power to devices up to 30 Watts.
Management options for the switches include SNMP, Web Management, SmartConsole Utility, and Compact Command Lines.
The series also supports ACL filtering and D-Link’s Safeguard Engine. The DGS-1210 Series uses Auto Voice VLAN, ensuring higher priority for voice traffic.
A fanless design allows for quieter operation and guarantees an extended lifetime, while smart fans help to save
- Third generation design, with improved management and security functions.
- Power-saving D-Link Green technology now in its 2nd generation.
- Smart fans set to low speed by default for further power savings.
- Solid security with 802.1X authentication and IP/MAC based Access Control Lists (ACL).
- Malicious traffic and performance degradation prevention with D-Link Safeguard Engine.
- Auto Voice VLAN for the automatic prioritisation of digital voice traffic.
- Quality of service (QoS) and bandwidth control (down to 64 kbps).
- High Reliability with Loopback Detection (LBD) and cable diagnostics.
- Simple Web based management.
- SmartConsole utility for the joint management of several switches.