The Brother HL-L5200DW monochrome laser printer is perfect for offices and small workgroups looking for quality and reliability. It delivers cost-efficient, two-sided output thanks to a high-yield replacement toner cartridge. Plus, it quickly prints high-quality business documents up to 42ppm‡. Use the 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal-size documents, and print on envelopes and alternative media types from the 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For fewer refills, you can expand the paper capacity to 1,340 sheets with optional add-on trays. Easily share the printer on your wireless or Ethernet network and print with ease from a wide range of mobile devices‡. Advanced security features help protect your documents and device from unauthorized access.
- Fast, high-quality printing. With a print speed of up to 42 pages per minute‡, this printer is ideal for busy offices. Plus, it offers crisp, clear text and excellent graphics.
- Cost-efficient output. Help lower your operating costs via a high-yield 8,000-page replacement toner cartridge‡.
- Flexible paper handling‡. Easily handle your large print jobs via an adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray and 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose tray. For additional capacity, add up to two 520-sheet capacity or two 250-sheet capacity paper trays for a total input capacity 1,340 sheets.
- Flexible connectivity. Built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n and Ethernet network interfaces allow you to share the HL-L5200DW with multiple users on your network.
- Convenient mobile device printing. Print from your mobile device via‡: AirPrint®, Mopria®, Brother iPrint&Scan and Wi-Fi Direct®.
- Automatic two-sided printing. Use the duplex feature to produce professional brochures, documents and booklets. This feature can help save money and cut your paper usage by up to 50%.
- Advanced security features. Restrict unauthorized printing and help protect sensitive documents with a wide-range of security features.
- At your side support. 1 year limited warranty with free online, live chat or phone support for the life of your product.