The Core of Team Collaboration
With space to keep virtually everything, the My Cloud Pro Series offers your creative team the network storage to edit, save and share production files from anywhere with an internet connection. Compatible with both Mac and PC, you’re able to protect your content regardless of OS. And with all photos, videos and files organized in one place, your team has all it needs to streamline its creative workflow.
Backup for Mac and PC
Save content from a PC automatically with WD SmartWare Pro, or easily back up a Mac through Apple Time Machine.
Access, edit and share HD media with clients and colleagues using MyCloud.com and the My Cloud mobile app anywhere you have an internet connection.
Built-in hardware transcoding prepares media for streaming in the right format and quality, and with the Plex Media Server installed on your NAS, you can beautifully stream to any device with an internet connection.
Storage to Organize Everything
With high capacity network storage, you get the space you need to keep all your shots organized in one spot. Combined with a quad core Intel Pentium N3710 processor and 4GB of RAM, you can seamlessly stream HD videos or share content with multiple users. Keep your production files, .RAW photos, or final mixes in a single place and ready for access with the My Cloud Pro Series.
Using an integrated copy button, the My Cloud Pro Series can back up and preserve everything in a single move. The My Cloud Pro Series is also exFAT compatible, so you can plug in a camera or an external hard drive like the My Passport Wireless Pro device and automatically offload everything as soon as you’re back from a shoot.
Data Protection Your Way
Multiple RAID options help you protect your digital library however you need, while password protection and 256-bit AES volume encryption helps safeguard your files from prying eyes. Along with two power ports in case of a power supply failure, the My Cloud Pro Series helps keep your data safe.
Centralize, Organize and Beautifully Stream with Plex
With built-in hardware transcoding and the downloadable Plex Media Server, your team can smoothly stream HD media wherever they have an internet connection. Hardware transcoding prepares media for streaming in the right format and quality, and with the Plex app installed on your NAS, you can beautifully stream to any device.
- Simple to Setup, Easy to Use The My Cloud Pro Series can be quickly found on your network and installed over the web, making the setup process simple and intuitive. And with tool-less, tray-less drive bays, you’re able to easily add or replace hard drives in a matter of moments.
- My Cloud OS Get the tools and apps for complete control of all your media with WD’s My Cloud OS. Create a media server with Plex. Synchronize content from all your computers with WD Sync.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Connected The Adobe Creative Cloud features tools to turn an idea into a masterpiece, and with the My Cloud mobile app, you can quickly get media from the My Cloud Pro Series and into the Creative Cloud to edit and save files from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Multiple Backup Options Help ensure your data is always protected with remote off-site backup to another My Cloud network attached storage device or with an integrated cloud backup solution. My Cloud Pro Series also provide LAN/WAN backup options with centrally managed backup, bare metal backup or basic file backup.
- Disaster Recovery Backup Remote off-site backup to another My Cloud device will help ensure that your critical data is always protected and available in the instance that one NAS fails or is destroyed by a catastrophic event. Back up the My Cloud NAS in your office to another My Cloud NAS in your home or with an integrated cloud backup solution. It’s a safe and affordable way protect your all important data.
- Bare Metal Backup Acronis True Image for PC saves your entire system – that is all your apps, files, user accounts, exact configurations, and even the OS in one compressed file. With Universal restore you can move your system from any PC to any PC – no matter what make or model you use.