Cost-effective and ideal for retail and production, the reliable, long-lasting 136-column ML3321eco dot matrix printer produces a wide range of high-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications. Engineered to work in demanding environments, the tough desktop printer delivers fast throughput, flexible paper management with energy-saving technology.
Built to last – Tough desktop printer ideal for demanding environments
The robust ML3321eco dot matrix printer provides consistent, reliable performance with a high mean time between failures (MTBF) of 10,000 hours.
- High durability 9-pin print head
- High mean time between failures of 10,000 hours
- USB and Parallel interfaces with RS232 and Network options
- OKI Microline, IBM and Epson emulations
Efficient performance – Prints up to five copies of wide format documents simultaneously
The ML3321eco efficiently produces up to 5 copies simultaneously with fast print speeds of up to 435 characters per second (cps).
- Up to 435 characters per second (cps)
- Multi-part paper handling (original + 4 copies)
- Scalable fonts and barcode support
- Low-tear and auto-park help eliminate wastage
Multiple copies – High-speed data listing and multi-part forms applications
Printing a range of documents including receipts, invoices, picking lists, reports and spreadsheets with flexible paper handling, the ML3321eco dot matrix printer features top, bottom and rear paper input paths and built-in rear push tractor feed unit, along with a long-life, easy-to-change cartridge ribbon.
- Optional bottom push and top pull tractor units
- Easy-change 3 million character cartridge ribbon
Power-saving – Low running costs with OKI’s system on chip (SoC) technology
Helping to minimise running costs, OKI’s system on chip (SoC) power management technology reduces energy consumption.
- Eco-friendly technology, sleep mode consumes just 1.5W